Our school values spell R.E.A.C.H – and this is what we expect all Altura Prep adults and students to do – reach for goals, opportunities, and to be our best selves.
Eight core beliefs guide everything we do at Altura Prep. When we hire teachers, when we plan activities, when we talk with families, when we work with outside-of-school partners, we consistently stick to these eight beliefs to ensure that we are truly meeting the needs of each of our students and families.
- Quality Teachers Deliver Quality Results
- Teacher Specialization Delivers the Most Effective Instruction
- All Students Deserve a Personalized Learning Environment
- Character Development Is Crucial
- Families are Our Most Important Partners
- Data Drives All Decisions
- A Diverse Learning Environment Fosters a Strong Community
- Structure and Joy Make Achievement Possible