Skip to content
WHY WORK AT ALTURA PREP?
- FOCUS: Altura Prep staff are uniquely supported to become the best at what they do. Between regular coaching and support for teachers, specialized class loads, and regular days dedicated to teacher learning, we create the time and opportunities for teachers and staff to focus on what’s important – the students.
- INNOVATE: We seek to move forward and to create new solutions to challenges that have existed for decades.
- COLLABORATE: Altura Prep team members work together to teach units, analyze data, and support students. Altura Prep staff and families work together to transform a child’s educational experience and impact his/her community.
- CARE: We are a family. We help one another be at our best.
- CHANGE THE CONVERSATION: Altura Prep is your opportunity to make an impact on the conversations about education in Albuquerque and New Mexico. We strive to prove that it is possible for all students, regardless of demographic, to be prepared academically and personally for middle school, high school, and college.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT (Here’s How)
View Open Positions
- Review the Open Position Descriptions (linked below) to understand the role, who we’re looking for, and details for sending your cover letter and resume
- Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include credentials and references- we will let you know when we plan to contact your references)
- Participate in a Phone Interview
- Lead a Sample Teaching Lesson or Performance Task (for non-instructional positions), Participate in an Observation Debrief, and Interview with Altura Prep School Leaders
- Ask us questions along the way
- If we’re the right fit, sign your Offer Letter to join the Altura Prep Founding Team